Commercial dishwashers have a massive role in your food business’s success, be it a restaurant, bar, hospital canteen, or a school cafe. If you’re already running a restaurant, you must know the importance of a commercial dishwasher. If you plan to step into the food business, you must know the value of Best Commercial Dishwashers 2022.
Neat and clean pottery can be proved to add more profit to your business. Many people ignore this fact, but the sparkling dishes can have an impressive impression on your customers, so they’d love to come back and dine in your restaurant. That’s why you need a commercial kitchen dishwasher.
General benefits and requirements for commercial dishwashers:
- You can’t deny the fact that dishwashers work way faster than labor wash. So your customers don’t have to wait for long, and you don’t have to pay more for dish cleaning services.
- The main difference between a commercial and a home dishwasher is the speed. Commercial dishwashers can finish one wash cycle in just one minute, while a residential dishwasher needs almost half an hour.
- To meet all the sanitary requirements should be the ultimate standard for a high-quality commercial dishwasher to avoid any health risks.
- It must have a user-friendly manual so the staff can learn and operate it efficiently.
- A commercial dishwasher’s prime task is to get top-notch cleaning, and we can’t expect anything less than that.
Here we made a list of the best commercial dishwashers 2022 for the features, pros & cons, buying guide and conclusions, so you can find and choose the best one for you.
8 Best Commercial Dishwashers 2022
|Brand||Model||Weight (lbs)||Size (Inches)||Check Price|
|CMA Dishmachines||EST-66H/R-L||800||25.12 x 66 x 56.5||View on Amazon|
|Hobart Dishwasher||LXER-2||165||23.94×26.8×32.50||View on Amazon|
|CMA Dishmachines||CMA-180-VL FL||520||29 x 25.5 x 86.31||View on Amazon|
|Champion Dishwasher||DH-2000||300||28.38×31.88×63.75||View on Amazon|
|Jackson Dishwasher||Conserver XL||280||25.25×25.25×65.05||View on Amazon|
|Fagor Dishwashing||COP-504W||170||23.63×23.63×32.75||View on Amazon|
|Blakeslee Dishwasher||UC-18-1||134||23.5 x 24 x 33.25||View on Amazon|
|Electrolux Frigidaire||FPID2498SF||75||24 X 33.75 X 24||View on Amazon|
1: CMA Dishmachines – EST-66H/R-L Energy Mizer Dishwasher
CMA produces many commercial products, and they’re a great help for big and hustling restaurants. The variety of products include commercial dishwashers of all types, from conveyor to undercounter.
They’re quick and easy to use, which makes them a perfect choice to meet your busy business needs.
- The high-temperature CMA dish machine has the dimensions 66×25.125×56.5 inches.
- It uses only 94 gallons of water/cycle and washes almost 243 racks per hour.
- It also has a four-stage washing process with an auto-start and stop operation, including pre-wash, dual power wash, and final rinse.
- It also has an auto-fill option and an automatic soil purging system to filter the water’s debris and pour it into an external tray for easy removal.
- It has a table limit switch and a rack saver arm to protect the table, dish racks, and machine from damage for better protection.
- It has two-speed settings and also a UL listed and NSF certified dishwasher.
- It also has a built-in chemical resistant 10kw heater and includes an E-Temp CMA booster heater (40° and 70° rinse).
- The recommended voltage while ordering is 220V/60Hz/3Ph plus a one-year warranty for limited parts and labor.
- Quick and easy to operate
- Efficient working and maximum capacity
- Limited warranty
If you have no issue to pay extra, this is the best dishwasher conveyor model to give a big helping hand to your business.
In case you are interested in domestic dishwasher, please visit the below post.
2: Hobart LXER 2 – High Temp Rack Undercounter Dishwasher
A significant commercial dishwasher undercounter from Hobart to offer unique features to must-have in your industrial kitchen.
- It washes 30 racks/hour with the dimensions 31.875×28.375×66.38 inches.
- A door-type dishwasher that uses 9 gallons of water per hour for a single wash cycle.
- Multi-power features to allow you to choose between a single and 3 phase operation.
- It needs a single point connection and auto-start when doors are closed.
- It has a built-in booster for different temperature rise options and an automatic drain valve.
- It a multi-volt product 208/240 and also works under multi-phases for infield conversion.
- A self-draining pump adds value to its features.
- You’ll also get one year warranty for parts and labor.
- A UL listed, NSF certified, and ENERGY STAR approved appliance.
- An efficient machine with a self-draining pump
- Door type with a built-in booster
- Lesser capacity
- Limited warranty
It has got the right place in the best commercial dishwashers undercounter for better performance.
3: CMA Dishmachines – CMA-180-VL FL Energy Mizer Ventless Dishwasher
This product from CMA is unique and innovative due to its ventless design. Let’s dive deep into its feature to know more about it.
- It washes 21 racks/hours by using 89 gallons of water/wash cycle.
- The product comes with dimensions 25.5x29x86 inches.
- For energy conservation, it has a ventless heat recovery and condensation removal design.
- It offers high-temperature sanitization with a built-in 12.0 kW booster heater.
- A 6.0 kW wash tank heater and a safe-t-temperature rinse feature.
- It offers a 16” dish clearance and an automatic heat exchanger condenser, and a wash down.
- Interlock door system for better safety.
- It also has wash tank screens and a rinse pressure regulation valve.
- It is an NSF, ENERGY STAR, and cUlus certified dish machine with a fully stainless steel structure.
- And it also has a 1HP wash pump motor and adjustable feet.
- Energy-efficient machine
- Autolock door system
- Comparatively high price
- A little less loading capacity
It is a single tank ventless dishwasher to get optimum cleaning and sparkling dishes that can be a pretty good addition to your kitchen.
4: Champion DH-2000 – Versa-Clean Dishwasher
A versa door type high-temperature dishwasher with incredibly captivating features is Champion DH 2000.
- It can wash 55 racks per hour and uses only 9 gallons of water per rack.
- It has a built-in booster, configured to work according to a temperature rise (suitable for both 40° and 70°).
- It is an auto-start setting, which means it’ll start its action as soon as the door closes.
- It has got a single connection, a self-draining pump, and an autofill tank.
- It is a multi-power featured dishwasher that can be operated for a single or three-phase operation.
- Its field is interconvertible for corner or straight through operations and also has interchangeable upper and lower arms.
- With top-mounted splash-proof controls, it also has detergent/chemical connections and an automatic drain valve.
- Overall an ENERGY STAR rated, UL listed, NSF certified dishwasher.
- It also gives one year warranty for parts and labor.
- A very well designed dishwasher
- Easy to operate and use
- One year parts and labor warranty
- Not for residential use
It is a classic dishwasher for business purposes, but you cannot use this commercial dishwasher at home.
5: Jackson Conserver – XL Door-Type Dishwasher
Jackson’s conserver dishwasher is a convenient product for small eateries or school canteens. Below are the main highlights for this dishwasher:
- The product has dimensions 25.125×25.125×65.5 and can wash 37 racks per hour by using 1.5 gallons of water/rack for a 90-second cycle.
- It has a stainless steel self-draining pump and a built-in dispensing pump for detergent, rinse aid, and sanitization.
- This dishwasher has an alarm system that automatically tells if it ran out of commercial dishwasher detergent.
- Its unique dump and fill design make sure to wash with clean water for every cycle.
- Moreover, this unit is easily convertible from a straight thru to a corner unit.
- It also has interchangeable upper and lower wash/rinses arms.
- A UL approved and NSF certified dishwasher.
- Comparatively less water consumption
- Durable dishwasher to offer fast cleaning
- A bit expensive
- No booster heater
A little costly but worth spending money on a dishwasher for better and quick washing.
6: Fagor Dishwashing – COP-504W Evo Concept+ High Production Undercounter Dishwasher
This EVO CONCEPT+ high production dishwasher is perfect for those establishments that have a low water pressure network. This ENERGY STAR certified product has these features:
- It has dimensions 23.63×23.63×32.75, and it can wash 37 racks/hours by using 0.63 gallons of water/cycle.
- It is a commercial dishwasher undercounter with IPX4 electronic control and a built-in 70° high-temperature rise booster.
- It has an EFFI rinse linear system, and full type 304 stainless steel body, and a stamped one-piece tank.
- It offers three wash cycles (90-120-180), an ECO autofill system, double skin sides, and a counterbalanced insulated door.
- It also has a built-in drain pump and pressure gauge, and detergent/rinse aid dispenser.
- With its adjustable legs and a connection box, it also has an electric tank heat and a soft start.
- Voltage options for this dishwasher are 208-220-240V/60Hz/1-3Ph.
- High production dishwasher
- Energy Star qualified product
- One year parts and labor warranty
- Not suitable for large pots and pans
If your water pressure in your kitchen is not that high, but you still need an efficient dishwasher with increased production, this one is your pick.
7: Blakeslee UC-18 – Commercial Restaurant Dishwasher
This incredible machine is specifically designed for bars, restaurants, hotels, and pubs to meet the demands of a quick and thorough cleaning. It offers a wide loading capacity with high performance and other high-quality features besides a reasonable price.
- It can wash 30 racks/hours for a two-minute cycle or 20 racks/hours for a cycle of three minutes by using 0.6 gallons of water for one rack.
- It is a whisper-quiet dishwasher which operates at 59.3db.
- A unique feature for this dishwasher is a triple filtration system, which removes soil and debris and gives premium quality washing.
- More exciting features for this dish machine are a built-in commercial dishwasher detergent, rinse aid, drain pumps, and removable wash/rinse arms.
- Moreover, it has a built-in 4500-watt booster heater to give a final rinse temperature for every cycle up to 185°F and another 2700 watt wash tank heater.
- It is an extremely durable product with 304 stainless steel interior, and exterior and double skin construction and top-mounted controls make it even easier to read and operate the machine.
- Finally, it is a UL listed, NSF certified, and CSA Commercial Food Grade Standard product.
- Incredible dishwasher for efficient cleaning
- Reasonable price
- The door is a little heavier
- Minor fixes needed after some time
If you own a big restaurant, don’t look for any other option, this is just a perfect commercial kitchen dishwasher to meet your customer’s demands.
8: Electrolux Frigidaire – Professional FPID2498SF Built-in Fully Integrated Dishwasher
It is a fully integrated professional dishwasher made of a stainless steel body with some fantastic features to have a look at:
- The product comes with dimensions 24×33.75-35.75×24 inches.
- It has a durable, tall tub type interior made of stainless steel.
- It offers fourteen place settings, seven wash cycles, and four options to choose from and even save the cycle option in a ‘my favorite’ button which you wish to apply again.
- A flexible upper rack gives it the ability to move a few inches downward or upward to make room for large pots or extra loading space.
- It also has specially designed racks for wine glasses to perfectly hold the fragile glassware and a jet system to wash them effectively.
- Well-designed & easy to use
- Jet and spray feature to remove dust and other particles
- The filter may get damaged and doesn’t work well
- May need a pre-rinse before loading the dishes
It is a commercial dishwasher undercounter with no exceptional features like others, but if you want to pay a low price and have adequate cleaning, it is perfect for taking the job.
Buying Advise – Best Commercial Dishwasher 2022
We understand the sensitivity of a food business. We know how difficult it is to decide and choose the best dishwasher to give premium services and promote and expand your business.
Buying a dishwasher is a crucial step, and it needs a lot of research and effort. It is more complicated than finding a dishwasher for your home. You need to take care of many things like the space you have to adjust the dishwasher, its capacity, usability, size, and not to forget the price.
Many brands in the market offer commercial dishwashers, some with general specifications and others with more extras and specific features to aid in your washing tasks.
You need to choose if you need the one with a bigger size or smaller? Would you prefer a quiet dishwasher? Do you want to customize your wash cycles or go with straight thru processes? All you need to do is understand your priorities and then choose the one accordingly.
That’s why we’ve provided you with the eight best commercial dishwashers with each detail and specification so you can read and decide better.
We have chosen the best commercial dishwashers for this list. They’re specifically designed to work for business assortments. You can’t use these commercial dishwashers at home because you have many options for residential dishwashers too.
CMA dish machines have the best appliances, and they work perfectly to give you sparkling and shiny dishes and cookware to feel proud and get more customers by impressing them with your clean crockery. We hope that our list for the best commercial dishwashers 2022 helped you and you have chosen the one as per your need.
Frequently asked questions | FAQ’s:
What types of chemicals are used in commercial dishwashers?
The chemical solutions used for commercial dishwashers are made explicitly with low-temperature sanitizing solutions that comprise ammonium, chlorine, or iodine.
How different are high-temperature dishwashers from low-temperature dishwashers?
The main difference is the ability to wash the dishes with utmost cleaning, and hot water can do it better than cold. A high-temperature dishwasher can do it quickly as it doesn’t need to cover an extra mile for raising the water temperature. Still, low-temperature dishwashers need to bring water to 180 degrees Fahrenheit to meet the NSF standards.
Which is the preferable method: hand wash or a dishwasher?
Of course, a dishwasher. With hand wash, you need more labor, and water consumption is almost fivefold more than using a dishwasher. Dishwasher reduces your effort, time, and water usage, and obviously money.
You might interested to read about dishwasher detergents;
Stella is an expert in reviewing the home appliances and having vast experience while working with world known organizations.